This Moment {11 January 2013}

{this moment} – A Friday ritual.

A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week.

A simple, special, extraordinary moment.

A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Mahabaleshwae 003 1024x884 This Moment {11 January 2013}

If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see.

{this moment} is inspired by SouleMama.

DBF498476DC19B2AEBE6E1B0B6999793 This Moment {11 January 2013}

Buffer

This Moment {11 January 2013}
pixel This Moment {11 January 2013}
 This Moment {11 January 2013}

Comments

1. This is the season for this fruit. Am not really fond of this. Memories….I do have too.

2. Mary Hudak-Collins says:

Oh Corinne…are these cranberries??? I love them and would love to have a basket full like this :) Have a great weekend!

3. Harleena Singh says:

We just ended eating a plateful of these Corinne!

I like them sprinkled with a little salt/pepper or chat masala, though it does get tiring to have them for long at times for those who don’t like it. :) Nevertheless, it’s always nice to see them around when in season.

Nice to have you back as well. :)

4. Twisted Cinderella says:

Wow such a delicious pic! the cranberries are so vibrant!

My moment is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/01/this-moment-princess-belle.html

5. Ah the fruit, I love it, beautiful colors and looking so inviting. I don’t think I have ever had them, but I’d sure like to give them a try.

6. This fruit does look a lot like cranberries. Sounds like a delightful treat! Thanks for sharing, Corinne!
    Martha Orlando recently posted..Sweet, Sweet Music . . .My Profile

7. Love this! So full of color. I’ve always wanted to visit a cranberry bog. :)

8. Ohhhhhhhhhh I wanna taste these.. they look like cranberry’s are they similar? As always…XOXOXOXOXO

9. oh yum!! Ber with kaala namak!!! *salivating*

10. Was checking out from the comments if someone guessed what these are… I don’t know what cranberries are much less jujubes. When I googled it, it says it’s also called Chinese dates. I know how dates taste like. In my country, Wikipedia says it’s called little apples…I’ve yet to taste this but first, where to find it… :P

Thanks for sharing this BS.

11. Amazing shot! I love the vibrancy of the colors!

Kathy

12. Hi Corinne,

Ah… I’m not fond of ‘em to eat alone though they have amazing color. So wanna have some salt and chilli powder from you now. You have some ? ;)

Where did you take it dear? :)

Cheers…

13. Hi Corinne

With salt sprinked………………………its Yummmmmmmmmmy……………………………..

Sapna

14. Beautiful picture and as a scrapbooker I am thinking of the ways that you could create a monthly roundup of all your single moment photos onto a scrapbooking layout!

15. Corinne, what a beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing!

16. This looks delicious Corinne! I would love to eat some ;) Have a great weekend!

17. Looks like this moment was full of sweetness. My husband just baked some cranberry bread. It was delicious. I love them too.

18. Those looks so yummy! I may have to go looking for some of those here in the US. Hummm… Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo! Makes my mouth water. :D

19. Bruno Buergi says:

This picture reminds me on another ritual I have in my life. During the summer I have a lot of currants in my garden and I freeze a lot of them for the winter. No I have every morning some currants from my garden in my muesli.

20. privytrifles says:

Oh you reminded me of my school days… now I need to find them soon as this pic has tickled my taste buds!! :D

21. Michelle Liew says:

I shall find a nice picture and share on Friday, Corrine. Thanks for this…an incredible photo!

22. Shilpa Garg says:

Ber!! We call them ber!! Seeing them after ages!! :D

23. So beautiful!! Thanks for stopping by for our “moment”.