Having answered Question 1
and Question 2
, I do find that I am further on my journey towards my sentence
Question Number 3 is a series of decisions:
Can You Pay The Price?
I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Choosing one way, most often, means giving up another. Making a choice to have something in life requires the commitment to do the work it entails. Choices also come with risks and consequences. I become aware of the many things I need to do – the price I must pay – in order to get what I want.
Just some of the things that come to mind that I need to change are:
- Spend more time on reflection
- Spend more time writing rather than surfing the net
- Get out more – more walking/ exercise
- Read much more
- Take more notes – jot down inspiration as it comes
- Start taking photographs
- Have more meaningful conversations
- Be much more open to daily inspiration
- Get out of my comfort zone
I’ll keep adding to this list. However, most of all I need to stick to my plans.
The secret to success is constancy to purpose. ~Benjamin Disraeli
Hopefully, I’ll arrive at my sentence real soon. I promise to share it with you.
May you be inspired – everyday!