Spending a few minutes every day being absolutely crazy and child-like.
- It makes me feel lighthearted
- I feel energized
- I’m in a better frame of mind to start or continue with my tasks
- I get in to a positive frame of mind
- I lighten the ‘atmosphere’ around me.
How do I do silly?
- Make up silly songs (you’ll enjoy this one – not mine of course – but JosÃ© feels I should record mine too!!).
- Do different accents
- Talk in broken English
- Pull funny faces
- Prance around with Pablo.
Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans: itâ€™s lovely to be silly at the right moment.~ Horace
- How often during your otherwise busy and serious day do you stop to ‘do silly’? If you don’t, why not?
- Do you have people in your life around who you can be silly? If you don’t, please ‘cultivate’ some……..