Teach us to care and not to care
Teach us to sit still.
~ T S Eliot
- to chose between what to care about and what not to care about.
- to make choices about where to spend my energy and where to conserve it.
- to decide which relationships are important to invest in and which are not.
- Using AWeber to deliver my posts by e-mail to make them reader-friendly. If you haven’t signed up for getting posts by e-mail – I’d urge you to do that now. All you have to do is go here and fill in your details. When you do that, you’ll get my e-book ‘Making Everyday Matter’ for free.
- Also you would have noticed an increase in guest posts. I’ve been connecting with some great writers and am so honored that I can share their writing with you. More good stuff to come, I promise!
- Today I introduced ‘Blog of the Week’ on the right side-bar. This is an idea borrowed from that very creative blogger, Pandora Poikilos. This week I’m featuring the lovely, Adriana Iris whose blog La Dulce Vida is fascinating.
- Also, after much thought I’ve decided to shut down my other site ‘Training Gyaan’ which didn’t really take off for a variety of reasons. Instead I’m going to feature posts on training on Everyday Gyaan.
I’m presently working on my second e-book which of course I will offer free to you, dear readers. đŸ™‚