If you were around in the 1970s, you might remember this series of single frame comic strips -they were on cards, mugs, t-shirts, etc. If I remember right, in the 1980s these little characters featured in wedding invitations, backdrops and what have you. You can read more about this comic strip here.
- You don’t mind that I’m feeling too lazy to cook and you order a meal.
- You encourage me to do things that I enjoy – write, read or surf the net, etc.
- You put eye drops (despite my fussiness) six times a day.
- You cleaned up after the dog when I was not allowed to bend.
- You encourage me to speak my mind and back me up when I do.
- You encourage me to pursue my ‘calling’ and pick up books for me, and suggest articles and websites I should look at.
- You give me feedback on my writing and let me know what you liked or tell me when I could have been more detailed, explicit or creative.
- You encourage me to take better care of my health and provide the support for me to do that.
- You listen to my rants and long winded stories.
- You encourage me to go out more often.
Enter your email address to get Everyday Gyaan in your mailbox:
Delivered by FeedBurner