What do you want?
I’m sharing responses that came to my mind as I tried to answer this question as mindfully and honestly as I can (I used the brainstorming technique : no order of priority and with no analysis ):
1. To be always happy
2. To be grateful in all circumstances
3. To be mindful of each moment and live in the present
4. To be inspired by the ordinary – inspired to be a better person.
5. To inspire others with my words – written and spoken, my attitude and my actions.
6. To have meaningful relationships
7. To be an acknowledged author of inspirational books
8. To accompany others on their journey to self-fulfillment
…. I say to you that when you work you fulfill a part of earth’s furthest dream, assigned to you when that dream was born. ~ Kahlil Gibran