My Grace Is Sufficient For You
My Grace Is Sufficient For YouYes, she quietly agreed in her heart, that indeed the grace of God had seen her through many situations. Even situations in which she had made the worst of choices, the consequences of which could be devastating. Yet, grace had brought her through unscathed. It was grace that saw her through every single day of her life. As she tried to make sense the bad news, she realized that this too was just another day in her life. Another phase. Another reality. This too was a day for her to throw herself into the arms of grace and trust that all would be well.
“The goodness of God fills all the gaps of the universe, without discrimination or preference. God is the gratuity of absolutely everything… What else would God do? Basically, grace is God’s first name, and probably last too. Grace is what God does to keep all things he has made in love and alive—forever. Grace is God’s official job description. Grace is not something God gives. Grace is who God is.” Richard Rohr
#FridayReflectionsFriday Reflections is a link up hosted by Shalini at KohlEyed Me and me, Corinne at Everyday Gyaan. We invite you to join us every Friday to share a good cup of tea and your reflections.
Here’s how #FridayReflections works (updated this week):
- Every 1st and 3rd Friday we invite you to write a post based on the prompts we provide. On the 2nd and 4th Friday join us with your reflections.
- Use the hashtag #FridayReflections. Please follow us on Twitter @FridayReflect and join our Facebook Group.
- Add your link to the linky below.
- Use our #FridayReflections badge to encourage other bloggers to join in too.
- Visit and comment on the posts of other bloggers linked here.
- Start with ‘She cautiously set her cup on the table…….’ Set timer and write for 5 mins.
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~ Henry Van Dyke
- Image via Pixabay
Image Credits: Shutterstock