To have real conversation with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk ~ Thomas Moore
A recent study by Dr Matthias Mehl, a psychologist at the University of Arizona shows that the happiest people are those who have the most meaningful conversations. (Read this article for more details).
So in not wanting to go beyond triviality and practical communication, we may actually be putting our happiness at risk.
That’s not a chance I want to take. Do you?
Would you like to take part in #MondayMusings?Here’s how it works:
- Write a post sharing your thoughts with us – happy, sad, philosophical, ‘silly’ even. Make it as personal as possible.
- Use the hashtag #MondayMusings.
- Add your link to the linky below
- Use our #MondayMusings badge to encourage other bloggers join in too.
- Visit and comment on the posts of other bloggers linked here.
- Share the love.