Your Sacred Responsibility
It is said that the ancient Egyptians saw Joy as a sacred responsibility. They believed that upon their death, the God Osiris would ask them two questions: “Did you bring Joy?” and “Did you find Joy?” Those who answered ‘yes’ could continue their journey into the afterlife.
The future, higher evolution will belong to those who live in joy, who share joy, and who spread joy.~ Torkom Saraydarian
- Write a post sharing your thoughts with us – happy, sad, philosophical, ‘silly’ even. Make it as personal as possible.
- Use the hashtag #MondayMusings.
- Add your link to the linky below
- Use our #MondayMusings badge to encourage other bloggers join in too.
- Visit and comment on the posts of other bloggers linked here.
- Share the love.