- Happiness is a gift that’s waiting to be claimed – everyone can claim it.
- Only I can make myself happy – it is a choice.
- The more I focus on all the good stuff – my own good qualities and the abundance that I enjoy – the more I am going to be happy.
- I don’t have to be apologetic about being happy when someone else is miserable. Everyone makes their own journey and I’m not responsible when you’re are not happy.
- Most of all, I realized that God doesn’t measure out blessings and happiness based on our ‘performance’ or meeting certain standards.
It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis. ~ Margaret Bonnano
May you be inspired – everyday!
- Happiness and gifts: 6 thoughts (arthurdobrin.wordpress.com)
- How to Build an Effective Business Network (opherbrayer.wordpress.com)
- How Can You Be Happy… If You Don’t Have Someone to Share It With? (grannyscolorful.wordpress.com)