Time! All I can say about it is that it flies!
We’re attempting to get up earlier to put in a lot more into our days, but still the things-to-be-done list seems to be growing. I’ve realized that we’ll never catch up with the list until we learn to prioritize and do a limited number of tasks each day instead of trying to do it all.
I looked up some time management quotes to inspire myself and decided to share them with you.
25 Inspirational Quotes On Time Management
1. He who gains time gains everything – Benjamin Disraeli
2. Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade – Anthony Robbins
3. It’s better to do the right thing slowly than the wrong thing quickly – Peter Turla
4. Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial. – Richard Ben Sapir
5. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot – Michael Altshuler
6. There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve – Mike Leavitt
7. All the flowers of all of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today – Chinese Proverb
8. He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out the plan, carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life. – Victor Hugo
9. You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it – Charles Buxton
10. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities – Stephen Covey
[Tweet “Never let yesterday use up today! “]
11. Focused action beats brilliance – Mark Sanborn
12. Those who make the worst of their time most complain about its shortness – La Bruyere
13. Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely. – Jim Rohn
14. One of the greatest resources people cannot mobilize themselves is that they try to accomplish great things. Most worthwhile achievements are the result of many little things done in a single direction. – Nido Qubein
15. Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind. – Pitman
16. Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing. – Thomas Jefferson
17. Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – St Francis of Assisi
18. Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back. – Harvey MacKay
19. Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial. – Richard Ben Sapir
20. A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self. – Charles Dickens
21. It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about? – Henry David Thoreau
22. Never let yesterday use up today. – Richard H. Nelson
23. If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got. – Lee Iacocca
24. Review our priorities, ask the question; what’s the best use of our time right now? – Alan Lakein
25. Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away. – Charles Caleb Colton
[Tweet “25 Inspirational Quotes on Time Management. What’s your favourite?”]
Do you have a favourite quote that helps you manage your time better? Do share.