The Breathings Of My Heart
It’s so easy to write about events and incidents that might happen to us. It’s so much harder to write deeply about ourselves, but that’s what really reveals our deepest emotions.
I try my best to be authentic. But it’s not so easy to be completely transparent on the blog. I guess I’m not ready to make myself so vulnerable and also expose other people.
I find it easy to write more personally in my journal. When I do, I realize how much of me needs to be healed and worked on. It think then, it doesn’t matter if I share my deepest inner thoughts on the blog, as long as I write it down on paper.
“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” ~ – William Wordsworth
Today I’m calling you share your depth, to write your heart out. This weekly feature will appear every Thursday here with a linky that will be open from Thursday to Sunday.
- I would encourage you to write a new post in which you free write.
- You’re also welcome to write on the prompts offered in this post and/or add links from your posts from the week.
- Visit and comment on at least two posts before yours.
- Use the hashtag #WYHO to share posts and you’re welcome to grab this badge too.
This week’s prompts:
- Share one of your Christmas memories.
- Your views on this quote from Erma Bombeck : There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- Share your family traditions for Christmas, New Year or any other celebration.
- Do you dare to share the ‘breathing of your heart’ in your writing?