From another of my favorite inspiring websites, Achieve!, I came across these seven questions to consider that will help you to focus on your uniqueness. I shared this with the members of the Everyday Gyaan Google group and their answers were edifying. It motivated me to answer the questions myself and I found the process brought a lot of clarity to my thoughts on what I want to be and do.
I would love to hear your answers.
1. What is your primary purpose during this life, and why is that important?
2. What are your greatest natural talents – things you’ve been told you have a knack for doing?
3. What are you doing when you feel totally alive, deeply involved, and the hours seem like minutes?
4. If you just found out that you had six months to live, what would you spend it doing?
5. What characteristics will you be remembered for?
6. What are you the most determined to accomplish during your lifetime?
7. How are your deepest passions connected to what you are doing now?
Looking forward to being inspired by you….