“How does one become a butterfly?” she asked. “You must want to fly so much, you are willing to give up being a caterpillar! (Trina Paulus ~ Hope for the Flowers).
* We get so caught up with the mundane that we forget that we’re made for greater things.
* We dream small because we’re too scared of the consequences of dreaming great dreams.
* We stick to old ways of doing things because the routine is so familiar, any change will make us insecure.
* We hold on to a relationship that doesn’t let us grow, because we’re frightened that if we let it go, we’ll be unloved.
* We don’t admit our mistakes, and move on, because we fear that people will not like us if they know the ‘real’ person.
* We keep saying ‘Yes’ even when we don’t want to, because we’d rather be popular than happy.
* We hide our talents because we’re afraid that people might laugh at us when we showcase them.
The list could go on….Most often we’re afraid to risk losing our cocoon (comfort zone) and end up dying a caterpillar, when we’re meant to be beautiful butterflies!
Enter your email address to get Everyday Gyaan in your mailbox:
Delivered by FeedBurner