Love is not a feeling. Love is as love does. ~ Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled
I’ve asked you this question a million times at least
“Do you love me? Tell me why?”
And your answer always is,
“What do you think?” or
“I just love you, no reason.”
Juvenile me to even ask.
Love, I’ve learned, in recent times
Is as Love does.
Love is watching quietly
While you cry your heart out,
Yet standing by to listen
And wipe away your tears.
Love is standing up for you
When you’ve been disrespected.
Love is yelling at you
When you’ve allowed yourself
To be taken advantage of.
Would you like to take part in #MondayMusings?
Here’s how it works:
- Write a post sharing your thoughts with us – happy, sad, philosophical, ‘silly’ even. Make it as personal as possible.
- Use the hashtag #MondayMusings.
- Add your link to the linky below
- Use our #MondayMusings badge to encourage other bloggers join in too.
- Visit and comment on the posts of other bloggers linked here.
- Share the love.