I’ve been undertaking the Blogging From A to Z Challenge for the last two years and this year is no exception. Last year, I attempted to blog through April on From 7Eight and here in the middle of moving cities. Something had to give, and I missed out on a few letters of the alphabet on this blog.
I swore I wasn’t going to do the A to Z again and even more vehemently declared that I wasn’t going to have a Facebook group for it, as I had for the last two years,or be part of the A to Z team. Then on a whim, I decided to sign up for the challenge on Everyday Gyaan. And a few days later, Arlee Bird, the creator of the Challenge emailed me asking me if I could be on the team again. I couldn’t say no, could I? 😉 So here I am blogging from A to Z in April and proud to be assisting one of the hosts, Zalka Csenge Virág. I’m sticking to my promise not to create and manage a Facebook group though.
Since last year, the A to Z team has added to the excitment by having a grand theme reveal post scheduled in March. While it is not necessary to have a theme for the challenge, it does become easier to find topics around a theme. For example, we blogged about books through the challenge last year.
Today I’m extending to you a A To Z Theme Reveal Invite
What you need to do is:
- Read this to find out what the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is all about.
- If you decide to undertake the challenge (and why wouldn’t you?), sign up here.
- Add the lovely A to Z 2015 badge to your blog’s sidebar to let people know that you are undertaking the challenge. The code in brackets will help. ( <a href=”http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/”><img alt=”” src=”http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n547/Jeremy-iZombie/A2Z-BADGE-0002015-LifeisGood-230_zps660c38a0.jpg” title=”Blogging from A to Z April Challenge” /></a> )
- Commit to a theme reveal post on March 23rd, 2015, by adding your blog/s to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Mark March 23rd on your calendar and reveal your theme on your blog on that day!